Emergency Dentist Perth (9370 4965)
If you’re in need of emergency dental in the Perth area, call Third Ave. Dental Centre immediately. Our profession dentist are experienced in dealing with all sorts of emergency dentistry needs, including cracked, broken and chipped teeth, knocked-out teeth, extreme toothaches and emergency wisdom teeth removal.
You should always contact a professional immediately if you suffer from any form of dental emergency, as ignoring pain or injuries to teeth can greatly increase the risk of more severe or permanent damage in the future.
If you do suffer from a dental emergency in the Perth area, call Third Ave. Dental during business hours on (08) 9370 4965, and we will do everything we can to ease your discomfort ASAP.
How to Handle Dental Emergencies
Knocked out teeth can be successfully replanted if you act quickly to these 5 simple steps:
- Try to handle only the crown (chewing surface) of the tooth to avoid root damage
- Use plain water to clean the tooth, leaving it undried
- Place the tooth back in the position it was knocked out from, pushing gently, and holding it in place if necessary
- Don’t allow tooth to dry – if you cant refit it, keep it inside your mouth elsewhere, or store it in milk
- Call your local dentist or orthodontist ASAP!
Cracked or broken tooth:
- Keep the area clean by rinsing with warm salty water
- Very gently brush and floss the area, to avoid infection
- Toothache drops may help for pain
- Call your local dentist or orthodontist ASAP
- Gently rinse the mouth with warm salty water
- Very careful floss between your teeth, to dislodge potential pain points
- Do not apply painkillers directly to teeth or gums, as they may burn gum tissue
- Use toothache drops if available
But most importantly, call your local dentist immediately. For emergency dentist in the Perth area, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Third Ave. Dental Centre in Mt Lawley with any dental emergency.